Available as instant download
- GTIN: 4250479324947
The 3G Level A/B APP converts a 3G Level A input signal (according to SMPTE ST425-1 / 4:2:2, 10 Bit) to a 3G Level B Dual Link output signal and vice versa.
A user may need to connect a camera that only outputs a 3G Level B signal with a switcher that only accepts 3G Level A signals or vice versa. This can be very frustrating for technicians when they realize the equipment they are installing and trying to use together is not completely compatible with each other because of the different levels of the 3G standard. Often, products are not always clearly marked whether they accept Level A and/or Level B.
The 3G Level A/B APP is the answer to this challenge. Simply convert a Level B 3G-SDI signal to a Level A 3G-SDI signal (or vice versa) with the 3G Level A/B APP on your greenMachine.
This APP is available per processing channel and is part of the Video Convert group of APPs.
Settings & Features:
- 3G Format: Choose the output 3G streaming format. This choice is only active for 3G formats. Three selections to choose from:
- Auto: Streaming format is determined automatically.
- Level A: Output format is forced to 3G Level A.
- Level B - Dual Link: Output format is forced to 3G Level B Dual Link.
- Level B Audio Embed: For 3G Level B Format, specify the stream to embed audio into. The default is Stream A.
- Level B CTRL-PKG Embed: For 3G Level B Format, specify the stream to embed audio control packets into. The default is Stream A.