Available as instant download
- GTIN: 4250479324930
The Video Adjust APP provides a range of video processing functionalities including a YUV Video Processing Amplifier (e.g. Saturation, Gain etc.), Blanking Interval Deletion, Horizontal Flip, as well as a basic YUV video legalizer (clipping).
This APP is available per processing channel and is part of the Image Processing group of APPs.
Settings & Features:
- Clip Y,Cr,Cb Headroom: If activated all Luminance (Y) values below 64 and above 940, and all Chrominance (Cr,Cb) values below 64 and above 864 will be clipped to avoid signal values below black level and above white.
- Horizontal Flip: Mirrors the video signal horizontally
- Blanking Interval Deletion
- H-Blanking: Deletes/cleans up the horizontal blanking area
- V-Blanking: Deletes/cleans up the vertical blanking area
- Proc Amp (YUV)
- Gain: The video gain can be adjusted from -100% (black) to +100% (x2). Default 0% introduces no gain.
- Saturation: Color saturation is adjustable from -100% (no color) to +100%. Default is 0%.
- Black Level: The video black level can be adjusted by ± 7.5 IRE (1 IRE = 7,14mV). Default is 0 IRE.
- Hue: The color space can be adjusted from -180 degrees to +180 degrees. Default is 0 degrees.
- Horizontal aperture correction (Y) can be used to sharpen the video signal. The aperture correction ranges from 0 to 80. Default is 0.