Available as instant download
- GTIN: 4250479324985
The global Audio Processing APP offers multiple functions. The gain of each mono audio channel can be adjusted, muted or inverted. Each mono audio channel has silence and overload monitoring as well as a 1 kHz test tone generator. Each stereo signal can be mixed-down to mono channels.
Settings & Features
The following audio processing functions are available per mono channel.
- Gain Adjustment: The audio gain can be adjusted from -66.3dB to +18dB.
- Phase Inversion switch.
- Mute switch.
- Mono Downmix per output mono channel: Enables the addition of the other (sibling) mono channel as a simple (a+b)/2 downmix.
- Overload Detection: A yellow warning indication will be displayed if the signal content reaches the potential digital clipping (code values reach 0xFFF).
- Silence Detection A yellow warning indication will be displayed if the signal content is detected as silent (<60dB) for more than 10 seconds.
- Test Tone: A 1 kHz Test Tone can be generated and applied to any mono channel. The AES input channel is then ignored and not delivered to the output.
NOTE: All AES processing is automatically disabled when the content type is NOT PCM audio. This guarantees that an encoded bitstream (such as DolbyE or AC-3) is not disturbed by the audio processing.
External Audio Ports Mono Channels
Video Processing Channel 1 Audio Mono Channels (available together with Embed Deembed APP on the Video Processing Channel 1)
Video Processing Channel 2 Audio Mono Channels (available together with Embed Deembed APP on the Video Processing Channel 2)